Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Baby Wynnie...

These two days were the worst days of my life. Around 5pm on saturday (04/06/09) dad called me saying Wynnie did not move when he called her. Then we brought her to the veterinary. I cried my eyes out on the way there. She was complaining and in such a pain. But she held on. I love her so much... The vet told me, she was having birth complications. And he had to perform a caesarean immediately. I was standing outside the room waiting and waiting until the operation was over. My heart ached so badly. She was just like my own baby. AND she still is.

But the next morning, the doctor called and she did not make it. I was crying and crying for hours. Until Max brought her body home, I cried like mad and my eyes swell that it was difficult for me to open my eyes. I really love her. She was not just a dog. She's my baby. I should have brought her home after the operation, but i just thought she would be in better care in the clinic. I hate myself for not bringing her home. She probably thought I did not want her anymore. I would always want her, would always love her. Feel like something is stuck in my throat while holding back the tears when I am writing this. We buried her behind my house. Kept hoping in someway, she can come back to me. Just hope that if there is any mystical or magical creature who can hear my pleas, please bring her back to me. My Wynnie...............

Wynnie enjoying the air-con from the slit of the door


Wynnie loves the Ogawa




No comments: