Monday, July 27, 2009

My-Bl**dy-Own Cinema


I went for "Hairy Butty and the Half Bird Prince" last week in X cinema. Well, it is the only luxurious cinema in my undeveloped village. It has shiny floors and sparkly floors. And it is not as crowded as T cinema. So I don't have to worry about getting pig coughs or flu. But then...
the woman at the soda & popcorn counter has an attitude.

Max : Iced Lemon Tea, please...
Woman : nah! *puts a bottle of lemon tea on the counter*
Max : You only have bottled iced lemon tea...??
Woman : yah!
Max : Then, I'd like a 100 plus, please...
Woman : *roll eyes*

this kind of people working in the service industry... there's only one word to describe...
KANASAI~!!!!

And the worst part is the seat... - rubbish-
don't believe?
see......!!! (but at least they have a little manners)




can't believe I paid (actually Max paid) 9 bucks per person for this kind of seat!
#abcde@*@edcba#!!!! XD

No comments: