Thursday, October 1, 2009

Facebook = Temptation

I, Charmaine Lee, vowed to never again log into Facebook.com(well, maybe I will log in after exams, which is in another 3 months).

I started using facebook(FB) because Max had one. I wanted to know what was it about. Later I was sucked into the applications. I played games which are so lame that even Tetris is more exciting.

After a long preaching I received from Max...sigh...a very long one about how i should not waste my time on FB, etc. etc. and how I should study few hours a day... etc. etc... Actually, now that I think of it, he sounded like my brother. "STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!!! FUTURE, FUTURE, BRIGHT FUTURE!!!"... Sounded more like, "FARM!! FARM!! FARM!! KILL!! KILL!! KILL!! FIRST BLOOD...OWNING!!!!" to me... sigh~~~

the point is NO MORE FB FOR ME!!!!!!


***********

The next challenge is HOW DO I FORCE MYSELF TO LIKE STUDYING???

Wouldn't it be better if we were to be taught and have exams the moment after the class is over. Like, 12 hours Financial Accounting, the 13th hour, exams straight! So, what you can absorb is your result! NO STUDYING!!!

Or have common sense as one of the subjects... I have friends who is like...

STUDIES - 100%

Common sense - none

sigh~ the world is unfair...

No comments: