Saturday, October 17, 2009

The List of Stupid People

Sometimes I wonder, how did so many stupid people appear at the face of this earth?
Are they breeding in a secret sanctum? Is it one of the terrorist alien's scheme to take over the world?
What is going on in their head?
Do they have brains like us human beings or do they have cotton candy in their skulls instead?


Let me give you a list of locations you can find these...cotton candied brain sapiens...


     1. Location : Parking lot.
      • Stupid A parks his Proton Saga in two parking lots. ONE Saga for TWO parking lots. And that place happens to be a busy place, and it is quite difficult to find a parking.
      2. Location : Shopping Mall
        • Stupid B pushes her trolley over my feet, without saying "excuse me" nor giving an apology. Stupid B's husband who obviously was the civilized, educated one, apologized on his dumb wife's action(who was obviously in a hurry to fight over cheap rejected goods).
        3. Location : KTM (Commuter)
          • Stupid C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J blocks the commuter exit. Even after a lady with her son said "Excuse me?" a couple of times, stupid C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J was to stupid to understand or give way. Until one of the stupid sapien stepped on the boy, and the boy started screaming,then and only then did those stupid sapiens gave way. 
          • Stupid K brings little daughter on the commuter wearing skimpy clothes and high heels(I'm not against the idea of sexy mama but...you should read on first). Stupid K's daughter vomited milk, and she did not even have a handkerchief or towel. While I handed her a whole packet of tissue, her daughter continued vomiting. And people on the left and right of stupid K jumped from their seats and stood 2 metres away from the crime scene.
          4. Location : Bus
            • Stupid L talks on the phone ever so loudly about studying ACCA(So proud to be a student of ACCA, huh?) and having to re-take them TWICE! Why?? Why?? Why tell the whole world  bus you failed? TWICE!
            • Stupid M coughs with his big fat mouth open in every direction and saliva kept spewing out the whole one hour journey. It was like a non-stop remix.
            5. Location : School
              • Stupid N works in the school office, and he made me wait 25 minutes to take ONE certificate. When one of the teachers saw me, she asked where is the clerk because there is a student(me) waiting for her certificate. That #@$^&^#&%@ stupid idiot was hiding behind the door the whole time chatting away with his colleague. And his colleague, Stupid O told me to keep waiting until he returned to his desk without telling me that he was hiding there the whole time!
              As you can see, I meet a lot of stupid people everyday. Sometimes I wonder, if it was true that humans evolved from a chimpanzee, then they probably evolved right until...
              HERE!

              No comments: