Sunday, August 2, 2009

It sucks!

Barely a year and 8 months...
But I understood him so much...
He could have taken his lunch two hours ago, and said he was full...
But I knew better, and prepared him another meal instead...
He would get so hungry easily...
I understood him so much that even if he said, "No, I'm fine. I am not angry at all."
It would only meant that he is not fine, and he wants me to reassure him...

I love him so so so much!

I sent him to the train station just now...
His family was there...
As every minute passed by, I felt my heart beat faster...
Not in anticipation but in panic...
He was going to leave me...

I watched as he took a step away from me...
I felt my heart ache...
I was trying to hold back my tears the whole time...
I was choking as I tried my best to hide my teary eyes...
I said goodbye... walked... and never looked back...

It sucks!
(even though he kept telling me he'll be back within two weeks for 3days)

I miss him already! T.T

2 comments:

Jcjane II said...

wuwuwuw...don sad my gal...
u hv to suit urself vf tis...jia u ya :)

Daphne Le Lyra said...

dun sad ah...we are in d same situation...uhuhu..i oso miss my luv a lot....we cn go through together ya...jst like jane say..jia u!